Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
8 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
1 Tours & Activities
1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
1 person from our support staff especially for you
Audio guide for the sight in English, Russian or Bulgarian
Electronic personalized guide with all info and logistics for you. Loadable on every device.
Personal expenses & entrance fee for the sights inside
Departure & Return
Departure Pointul. "Andzhelo Ronkali" 8231, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebur, Bulgaria
7/25/2020 - 10/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Old Nessebar Self-Guided?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Old Nessebar Self-Guided?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Nessebar Self-Guided?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8728P320
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNessebarAudio Guides - BurgasNature and Wildlife - BurgasWalking Tours - BurgasHistorical Tours - BurgasAudio Guides - VarnaNature and Wildlife - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAudio Guides - SlivenNature and Wildlife - SlivenWalking Tours - SlivenHistorical Tours - SlivenCategory