12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
11 Nights Accommodation
Awesome Group Leader
Help with Onward Travel
Visit Local Markets
Ride in a Tuk Tuk
Golden Temple Caves
River Boat Ride
Local Village Experience
Sigiriya Rock Viewpoint
Temple of the Tooth
Ella Train Journey
Little Adam’s Peak
Nine Arches Bridge
Learn to Surf
Buddhist Monastery Visit
Departure & Return
331 Lewis Pl, Negombo 11500, Sri Lanka
140, Ven. Gunasiri Mahimi Mawatha, Mirissa 81740, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY INTRO Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sri Lanka Experience - 12 Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sri Lanka Experience - 12 Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sri Lanka Experience - 12 Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sri Lanka Experience - 12 Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sri Lanka Experience - 12 Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNegomboRail Tours - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboTuk Tuk Tours - ColomboRail Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraRail Tours - KandyBus Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyTuk Tuk Tours - KandyCategory