10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Vehicle Passenger Insurance
Two 500 ml Bottled water per person
Entrance tickets to Sea Turtle Hatchery, Kosgoda
Entrance tickets to Madu River safari by boat
Entrance /Admission fees to the Marine Museum and National Museum within the Galle Fort
Any video / still camera fee to the monuments and places of visit (if Applicable)
Tips to guides, restaurants etc.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Negombo, Sri Lanka
2: Colombo, Sri Lanka
3: Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka
4: Kalutara, Sri Lanka
5: Bentota, Sri Lanka
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/6/2020 - 7/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aruna Sri Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Southern Sri Lanka- Galle Day Excursion : Turtles , Madu River, Galle Fort?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Southern Sri Lanka- Galle Day Excursion : Turtles , Madu River, Galle Fort?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Southern Sri Lanka- Galle Day Excursion : Turtles , Madu River, Galle Fort?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Southern Sri Lanka- Galle Day Excursion : Turtles , Madu River, Galle Fort?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 195076P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBentotaColomboKalutaraBus Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyCategory