2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the centuries-old fishing trade in Negombo on a private 3-hour bike tour. You'll cycle along coconut palms and through coastal villages to observe a bit of the local culture, watch fishermen tending to their boats and nets, and visit a fisherman's house.
Saved to wishlist!
Cycle and Helmets
Food and drinks, unless specified
Expenses of Personal Nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Negombo
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cycling in Negombo Fishing Village?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cycling in Negombo Fishing Village?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cycling in Negombo Fishing Village?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cycling in Negombo Fishing Village?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboFood Tours - ColomboMountain Bike Tours - ColomboMarkets - ColomboFood Tours - KandyMountain Bike Tours - KandyMarkets - KandyFood Tours - BentotaMountain Bike Tours - BentotaMarkets - BentotaCategory