6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Doing your own explorations of Colombo can leave you haggling with cabs or losing your bearings. With this private tour from Negombo, explore the highlights by private vehicle, with a driver-guide to show you around according to an itinerary tailored to you. See the Gangarama Temple, Petah Market, and more; and enjoy lunch (own cost) at a recommended restaurant you may have overlooked otherwise. Hotel pickup and drop-off are provided.
- Check out Colombo’s highlights with ease on private tour from Negombo
- Hop between sites by private car, without getting lost or relying on cabs
- See and hear about the sights you wish, with a guide and flexible itinerary
- Nice touches: lunch (own cost) at recommended restaurant, and hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English speaking chauffeur guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from in Negombo.
Entrance tickets to Gangarama Temple.
1-Liter water bottle per person.
Entrance fees where not mentioned.
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Negombo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colombo City Tour from Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Colombo City Tour from Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colombo City Tour from Negombo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colombo City Tour from Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Colombo City Tour from Negombo
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboCity Tours - ColomboHalf-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyCity Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyCategory