14 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Jeep Safari to Yala National Park
Boat Rides to Pegion Island
All The Admission Tickets Included as per the Itinerary
Daily Mineral Water Bottle During tours
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the travelers from Colombo airport Arrival hall
- Bandaranaike International Airport, Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Elephant Shadow Holidays & Tours (Pvt) Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 14 Days Amaizing Srilanka ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 14 Days Amaizing Srilanka ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 14 Days Amaizing Srilanka ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 14 Days Amaizing Srilanka ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
14 Days Amaizing Srilanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursTuk Tuk Tours ExtremeMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegombo4WD Tours - ColomboFood Tours - ColomboSporting Events - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboTuk Tuk Tours - ColomboExtreme - ColomboMarkets - Colombo4WD Tours - KalutaraFood Tours - KalutaraSporting Events - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraMarkets - Kalutara4WD Tours - KandyFood Tours - KandySporting Events - KandyBus Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyTuk Tuk Tours - KandyExtreme - KandyMarkets - KandyCategory