3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
The Nazca Lines are considered among Peru’s must-see attractions, but visiting without a trip to the Antonini Archaeological Museum means missing out on Nazca’s rich cultural heritage. On this tour, enjoy round-trip transport from your Nazca hotel and visit the Antonini Archaeological Museum with your admission fee included. Admire displays of ancient Nazca artefacts including mummies, pottery and weavings, and gain insight into a civilization lost in time.
- Explore Nazca’s cultural heritage at the Antonini Archaeological Museum
- Discover displays of Nazca mummies, pottery and weavings
- Learn of one of Peru’s most significant ancient civilizations
- Entry fees and round-trip transport from your Nazca hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
Pickup and drop-off.
Admission to the museum.
Snacks and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Nasca centre.
- This activity does not include the pick up from Majoro, Wasipunko, Cantalloc hotels and private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LimaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antonini Museum in Nasca Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antonini Museum in Nasca Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antonini Museum in Nasca Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antonini Museum in Nasca Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5363P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNazcaBus Tours - South CoastHistorical Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - IcaHistorical Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - ParacasHistorical Tours - ParacasHalf-day Tours - ParacasCategory