Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
When your cruise ship docks in Nassau, take a half-day tour that features an ATV ride to the Clifton Heritage National Park. There, a historian guide shares the culture of the Bahamas as you see historical villages and plantations, movie filming locations, and a stunning underwater sculpture. You can also go snorkeling, off-roading on park trails, and enjoy a lunch of Bahamian fare and a daiquiri on return to the port.
- Drive a 2-passenger ATV to Clifton Heritage National Park
- Lunch, beverages, and park entrance included
- Use of ATV, helmets, and snorkel gear provided
- Includes port or hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Drive a Can-Am Out Lander 450 (2 passenger) ATV or Buggy
Use of helmets
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am Out lander 450 (2) passenger model is (2)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CC Scooter Rentals BAH Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Circle The Island on ATV or Buggy (Lunch, cocktails, Free Rum Cake & Bahama Rum)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Circle The Island on ATV or Buggy (Lunch, cocktails, Free Rum Cake & Bahama Rum)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Circle The Island on ATV or Buggy (Lunch, cocktails, Free Rum Cake & Bahama Rum)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Circle The Island on ATV or Buggy (Lunch, cocktails, Free Rum Cake & Bahama Rum)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew Providence IslandNassauShore Excursions - New Providence Island4WD Tours - New Providence IslandSporting Events - New Providence IslandExtreme - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandHalf-day Tours - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - Freeport4WD Tours - FreeportSporting Events - FreeportExtreme - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportHalf-day Tours - FreeportShore Excursions - Miami4WD Tours - MiamiSporting Events - MiamiExtreme - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiCategory
Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandAtlantis, Paradise IslandMarine Habitat at AtlantisParliament SquareNassau Public Library & MuseumNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Fort CharlotteChrist Church CathedralFort FincastleJunkanoo Expo MuseumStraw MarketHeritage Museum of the BahamasArawak CayGovernment HouseParadise Island