- 5-hour Segway tour of the Blue Lagoon
- Round-trip boat transportation from the Paradise Island ferry terminal
- Lockers and bottled water provided plus BBQ lunch
- Souvenir book and photo of you on the Segway
- Fully narrated guided tour of the island
Departure & Return
eparture Point: Tour departs from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal Address: One Marina Drive Paradise Island Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Follow your guides to the island's historic sites, listening to commentary on folklore, native flora and fauna. Keep an eye out for sea lions, sharks, and stingrays on the way to the Tower, which provides spectacular views. On the secluded Northeast Beach, you and your group can participate in a Segway skill-challenge.
After the tour, indulge in a barbecue buffet lunch served in a dining pavilion. You will have some time to explore the island on your own. You'll leave with a copy of 'The Family Island;, a 5x7 professional photo of you in action. Rental lockers for your belongings and bottled water provided.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children 12 –17 years must be accompanied by an adult with a paid Segway ticket.
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- All guests are required to sign the Liability Waiver and the Orientation Checklist.
- Helmets are provided and mandatory. Elbow and knee pads are optional.
- Guests are required to wear closed-toe shoes. Participation will be denied if wearing sandals or open-toe shoes. Rental shoes will be available at an additional fee.
- Only one driver allowed per Segway. No riders allowed.
- For safety, the use of cameras, iPods and cell phones is forbidden while riding a Segway.
- Guests must be able to speak and understand English.
- Guests must be ambulatory and able to stand for 1 hour.
- Guests with special needs may not participate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition and expectant mothers may not participate.
- No alcohol consumption allowed during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Lagoon Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Blue Lagoon Segway Safari Tour With Lunch .