- Drive your own ATV or ride as a passenger from Nassau
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose from morning or afternoon times to best suit your schedule
- Lunch, snacks, refreshments, and port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Exit The Cruise Port Welcome Center building and make a right. Follow all the way to the end until you see The Scooter, Atv Rental & Tour area. Look for booth with Sign that says C&C Scooter Rentals (BAH) Ltd
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am 450 Outlander 2 passenger model is (2)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY CC Scooter Rentals BAH Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff