Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the best of Nashville on this half-day history and food tour
- Learn about the ‘Music City’ and visit landmarks like the Bicentennial Mall
- Sample some of the city’s best foods and drinks like hot chicken and BBQ
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Dabble Studio, 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotels outside the central downtown area may require an additional $30/way and may add time to the overall tour length.
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- You may BYOB on the van if you like, at your own expense.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Casual attire recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flat rate for 1 to 3 travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Half-Day History and Food Tour of Nashville.