15 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
The Oaklands Mansion is not only a plantation home listed on the National Register of Historic Places and beautiful example of classic Italianate architecture, but it’s also one of the more affordable plantation tours in the Nashville area. This ticket includes a guided tour of the 200-year-old mansion with a knowledgeable docent, plus a self-guided tour of the grounds and parking at no extra expense.
- Oaklands Mansion guided tour and admission
- Visit on your own schedule anytime during opening hours
- Learn about plantation history from a guide
- Ideal Nashville day trip located just outside of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Self-Guided Tour of Oaklands Mansion with Professional Guide on site to answer questions
Optional Self-Guided Tour of the Gardens & Grounds
Free Parking On-Site (located at the Visitor's Center next door)
Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Souvenir Gifts (Museum Shop located in Oaklands Mansion)
Transportation to/from the attraction
Departure & Return
Departure PointOaklands Mansion, 900 N Maney Ave, Murfreesboro, TN 37130-2955
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible at Visitors Center and first floor of Oaklands Mansion only. Second floor of mansion is accessible only by stairs.
- Free Parking is available on-site (located at the Visitors Center next door)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oaklands Mansion
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Self-Guided Oaklands Mansion Tour Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Self-Guided Oaklands Mansion Tour Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Self-Guided Oaklands Mansion Tour Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69462P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNashvilleSkip-the-Line Tours - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeSkip-the-Line Tours - BirminghamAttractions & Museums - BirminghamMuseum Tickets & Passes - BirminghamSkip-the-Line Tours - MemphisAttractions & Museums - MemphisMuseum Tickets & Passes - MemphisCategory
Andrew Jackson’s HermitageCentennial ParkLotz House MuseumTennessee State CapitolBluebird CafeHard Rock Café NashvilleHonky Tonk CentralThe George JonesNashville Riverfront ParkJohnny Cash Museum StoreCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumSchermerhorn Symphony CenterJohnny Cash MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumFrist Art MuseumBelmont MansionPatsy Cline MuseumOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Cheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtBicentennial Capitol Mall State Park