2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Visit the National Museum of African American Music during your time in Nashville for a comprehensive look at the vast contributions that African-Americans have made in American music. The exhibits feature the legacy and accomplishments of African-Americans, using history and interactive technology to this new attraction in Music City. Book your ticket early to ensure admission to this new attraction, open in 2020 and conveniently located in downtown Nashville.
- See the museum's exhibits at your own pace
- Entrance ticket included
- Guarantee your admission to Nashville's new music destination
- Learn how African-Americans have shaped many musical genres
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to the National Museum of African American Music in Nashville
Departure & Return
Departure PointDowntown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Thursday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The National Museum of African American Music will be opening its doors in 2020, tickets may be pre-purchased for travel dates after this time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Museum of African American Music
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 76069P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesNashvilleAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeAttractions & Museums - BirminghamMuseum Tickets & Passes - BirminghamAttractions & Museums - MemphisMuseum Tickets & Passes - MemphisCategory
Tootsies Orchid LoungeMadame Tussauds NashvilleJohnny Cash Museum StoreHard Rock Café NashvilleRyman AuditoriumCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumThe George JonesBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkBelmont MansionErnest Tubb Record ShopBluebird CafeTennessee State CapitolPatsy Cline MuseumFort NashboroughGeneral Jackson ShowboatJohnny Cash MuseumNashville Riverfront ParkHonky Tonk CentralAndrew Jackson’s HermitageMusicians Hall of Fame and Museum