Explore our promoted experiences
- Walk past top Nashville sights and find out about their haunted history
- Find out about the history of a famous venue—the Ryman Auditorium
- The tour takes place at night time which adds to the spooky ambiance
- Save the research time—hear stories of historic hauntings from your guide
Departure & Return
All Ghost Tours meet outside Skull’s Rainbow Room in Printer’s Alley, 222 Printer’s Alley. Look for your tour guide, who will be holding a lantern. Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour’s departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Please note that we do not go inside the buildings, nor do we meet inside. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nashville Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience