Are you interested in?
Downtown Nashville Tours
45 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
14 Tours & Activities
1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Night-Time Ghost & History Walking Tour of Nashville
Extended Ghost Tour Option Available
Hear documented accounts of historic hauntings in Nashville
Pass by 8-12 different sites on and around Downtown Broadway
Listen to intensely researched true stories of Nashville history
Walk through several landmark locations around Broadway and Printer’s Alley
See popular Nashville spots including Ryman Auditorium, Printer's Alley, and Skull's Rainbow Room
Departure & Return
Departure Point222 Printers Alley, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Walking distance is approximately 1 mile
- Please note that we do not go inside the buildings, nor do we meet inside. However, you are more than welcome to tour the public locations at your leisure after the tour has ended.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nashville Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Night-Time Ghost & History Walking Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Night-Time Ghost & History Walking Tour of Downtown Nashville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 190863P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursPub ToursCity ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNashvilleNight Tours - TennesseePub Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - TennesseeGhost & Vampire Tours - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeNight Tours - AtlantaPub Tours - AtlantaCity Tours - AtlantaGhost & Vampire Tours - AtlantaWalking Tours - AtlantaNight Tours - GreenvillePub Tours - GreenvilleCity Tours - GreenvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - GreenvilleWalking Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Cumberland ParkThe George JonesGeneral Jackson ShowboatSchermerhorn Symphony CenterHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumMadame Tussauds NashvilleCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumTennessee State MuseumFrist Art MuseumRyman AuditoriumOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Hatch Show PrintNashville Zoo at GrassmereJohnny Cash MuseumCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumMusic RowAndrew Jackson’s HermitageCentennial ParkHonky Tonk Central