1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
1-Hour Guided Journey to Jubilee Walking Tour
Complimentary Wine Tasting at the On-Site Belle Meade Winery
Guided History Tour of Belle Meade's Outbuildings & Grounds
Access to the grounds of Belle Meade following your tour to explore at your leisure
Access to the Outdoor Game Court & On-Site Restaurant
Free On-Site Parking
Guided Mansion Tours not included with this ticket (available to purchase separately on this site)
Departure & Return
110 Leake Ave, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free On-Site Parking Available
- Arrive 20 minutes before your tour time and redeem your voucher at our Visitor Service desk. They will direct you to your tour
- Due to the intensity of the subject matter and our interpretive approach, this tour is limited to those aged 12 and older.
- Takes place outside and involves walking and several sets of stairs.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: Guided Mansion Tours are not included with this ticket. Mansion Tours are also available to purchase separately on this website.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot stand/walk for extended periods of 30 minutes or more
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belle Meade "Journey to Jubilee" Guided History Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Belle Meade "Journey to Jubilee" Guided History Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNashvilleFood Tours - TennesseeWine Tastings - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeHistorical Tours - TennesseeFood Tours - AtlantaWine Tastings - AtlantaWalking Tours - AtlantaHistorical Tours - AtlantaFood Tours - GreenvilleWine Tastings - GreenvilleWalking Tours - GreenvilleHistorical Tours - GreenvilleCategory
Schermerhorn Symphony CenterGeneral Jackson ShowboatHonky Tonk CentralMusic RowAndrew Jackson’s HermitageMadame Tussauds NashvilleJohnny Cash Museum StoreBelmont MansionNashville Riverfront ParkCentennial ParkMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Hatch Show PrintBluebird CafeCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumPatsy Cline MuseumLotz House MuseumBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkThe George JonesNashville Zoo at Grassmere