To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Hop a specialty golf cart to ride in style between some of Nashville’s splashiest entrepreneur-founded boutiques. On this small-group shopping tour, you’ll have plenty of time to work those credit cards in white-hot Music City. Tours include plenty of time to grab an artisan cocktail along the way, plus stops at the city’s most colorful, selfie-worthy murals.
- A small-group Nashville boutique shopping tour in a golf cart with photo stops
- Enjoy free time to grab a craft drink at some of the tastiest watering holes in town
- One-stop shopping: hit all the best boutiques and most happening hotspots in a single ride
- Listen to entertaining live commentary in between locations with your onboard guide
Saved to wishlist!
3-Hour Nashville Shopping Tour
Live Commentary On Board
All taxes & fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Children under age of 4 are not allowed
Departure & Return
Departure Point833 9th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Joyride Office or hotel in the downtown area
Your tour guide will reach out to you 24 - 48 hours prior to your departure to establish a meeting location.
Address: 833 9th Ave S
Nashville TN 37203
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joyride Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Downtown Nashville Shopping Tour by Golf Cart?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Downtown Nashville Shopping Tour by Golf Cart?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Downtown Nashville Shopping Tour by Golf Cart?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18185P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGolf Tours & Tee TimesShopping ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNashvilleCity Tours - TennesseeGolf Tours & Tee Times - TennesseeShopping Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeCity Tours - BirminghamGolf Tours & Tee Times - BirminghamShopping Tours - BirminghamHalf-day Tours - BirminghamCity Tours - MemphisGolf Tours & Tee Times - MemphisShopping Tours - MemphisHalf-day Tours - MemphisCategory
Tootsies Orchid LoungeHonky Tonk CentralFort NashboroughCumberland ParkBelmont MansionMusic RowFrist Art MuseumTennessee State MuseumErnest Tubb Record ShopPatsy Cline MuseumHatch Show PrintCentennial ParkRyman AuditoriumThe George JonesSchermerhorn Symphony CenterLotz House MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumBluebird CafeMadame Tussauds NashvilleHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum