Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointNashville, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee
We have a designated pickup location at 364 5th ave S Nashville 37203 at the front doors of Bobs Steakhouse and Bongo Java coffee shop on the 5th ave side of the Omni Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Premium round trip ONLY.
- Please make a reservation to Arrington Vineyard's website prior to booking this trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barrels Of Fun Nashville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands