- Look for marine animals such as dolphins and manatees
- View sea shells on a remote island
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- A small group of 12 ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Once you enter the historic fishing village of Goodland, the road will come to a fork, follow the road as it bears to the right. Continue straight to the end and you will see the entrance to the County Park called "Goodland Boat Park" on your left. Once you park your car, make your way to the large white building with the flag pole and feel free to utilize the restrooms. We will meet you at the base of the flag pole, at the front of the building as you walk up. Please feel free to call (239) 877-5902 if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Endeavors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ten Thousand Islands Boat Tour .