Departure & Return
Caxambas Park Marina, is a public boat ramp. Please find our company in the middle parking that is only designated for trailers. Our guide will be expecting you next to the company vehicle and jet skis. ARRIVE HALF HOUR BEFORE YOUR TOUR.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- 16+ years of age required to drive
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Requirements to drive a jet ski OBTAINING a Boaters Safety Certificate: Florida law states all boaters who were born On or After January 1, 1988 must have in their possession a valid boaters safety education ID card while operating (driving) any motorized vessel of 10hp or more, if operating a Jet Ski on their own or have a passenger born on or after January 1, 1988. Driver must be 16 years old at the time of the tour to operate the machine. Requirements to drive a jet ski WITHOUT OBTAINING a Boaters Safety Certificate: Those Born BEFORE January 1, 1988 DO NOT need Boaters Safety Card. Those born ON or AFTER January 1, 1988 DO NOT need Boaters Safety Card IF accompanied by someone born BEFORE January 1, 1988 on the same machine with them.
- Jet Skis can hold a maximum of 2 people (450 lbs max weight)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Ten Thousand Island Jet Ski Eco-Tour.