2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
There is no city that loves food more than Naples, and no history that is more intertwined with its cuisine. Get a unique take on Neapolitan culture through the lens of its most iconic street foods with this guided food tour through the historic center. Take in the neighborhood highlights and learn of its lore while sampling fresh buffalo mozzarella, pizza fritta, pizza margherita, limoncello, sfogliatella, and baba’.
- Combine sightseeing in Naples’ historic center with street food tastings
- Neapolitan history and culture from the unique perspective of its cuisine
- A guide to lead you through the old town without the hassle of maps
- Visit a small limoncello producer to sample this traditional liqueur
Saved to wishlist!
Over 10 different food tastings
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza Bellini, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Via Toledo, Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for vegan and gluten- or dairy-free participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of Naples
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Tour of Naples with City Sightseeing and Top-Rated Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food Tour of Naples with City Sightseeing and Top-Rated Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoCategory
Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)ProcidaCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Naples Piazza del MercatoBasilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Via ToledoMergellina Galleria Umberto INaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)