9 hours (Approx.)
The National Archaeological Museum in Naples, home to one of the world’s finest collections of Greek and Roman artifacts in the world, is among the city’s highlights. Avoid the long line at the museum entrance by booking your ticket in advance and use the time you save to admire the 3,000 artifacts recovered at Pompeii and Herculaneum. Redeem your ticket at a dedicated ticket window with your smartphone.
- Skip the crowds at the entrance to Naples’ popular archaeological museum
- Take in the collection of ancient bronzes, mosaics, and papyri at your own pace
- Tickets also include the Farnese Collection and the Egyptian collection
- Redeem your ticket by showing your receipt directly from your smartphone
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line tickets at the Archaeological Museum of Naples
Food or drinks
Any kind of transportation
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to National Archaeological Museum of Naples ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to National Archaeological Museum of Naples ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to National Archaeological Museum of Naples ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "When we were there the everyday exhibit opens at2:00 pm" See review
Product code: 23258P134
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Entrance Ticket to National Archaeological Museum of Naples
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiMuseum Tickets & Passes - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - PositanoCategory
Mergellina Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Via ToledoMt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Centro StoricoChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)ProcidaNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Galleria Umberto IPiazza del Plebiscito