Are you interested in?
Castel dell'Ovo Tours
53 Tours & Activities
332 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1695 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Most food tours of Naples concentrate on its historic center, but this experience pairs the cultural and culinary highlights of the city’s old town with its seaside Castel dell'Ovo and promenade in Santa Lucia. Stroll with your guide through the historic center, Quartieri Spagnoli, and Piazza del Plebiscito to the waterfront while sampling specialties like taralli, buffalo mozzarella, "cuoppo fritto", sfogliatella, babà, and espresso en route and at lunch.
- The architecture and cuisine of Naples’ historic center and waterfront
- Tour the city’s two most vibrant neighborhoods with a guide
- Sample iconic street foods and sit down for a traditional Neapolitan lunch
- Take in views over the city and bay from the Castel dell’Ovo ramparts
Saved to wishlist!
Rich lunch in a local trattoria
Professional tour guide
Small Group Tour
Wine and soft drinks included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Toledo, Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsPassaggio Castel dell'Ovo, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours of Naples
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seaside Naples Food Tour with Marina Promenade & Visit of Castel dell'Ovo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Seaside Naples Food Tour with Marina Promenade & Visit of Castel dell'Ovo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 104566P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiStreet Food Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoStreet Food Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoStreet Food Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Piazza del PlebiscitoNaples Piazza del MercatoSansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Centro StoricoBasilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Naples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale)Pio Monte della MisericordiaCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Bay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)