- Visit two of the most picturesque towns on the Amalfi Coast
- Get personalized tips on where to eat, explore, and get the best coastal views
- Private driver and vehicle is at your disposal all day
- Convenient pickup at the Port of Naples makes for a stress-free shore excursion
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel, port or railway station in Naples area.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms