Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel through the Ten Thousand Islands with a captain/guide
- Stop at a remote island that's only accessible by boat
- Search for rare shells
- Private tour provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
Once you enter the historic fishing village of Goodland, the road will come to a fork, follow the road as it bears to the right. Continue straight to the end and you will see the entrance to the County Park called "Goodland Boat Park" on your left. Once you park your car, make your way to the large white building with the flag pole and feel free to utilize the restrooms. We will meet you at the base of the flag pole, at the front of the building as you walk up. Please feel free to call (239) 877-5902 if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Endeavors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Boat Tour: up to 12 People.