- Guided Segway tour of Naples in Italy
- See top Naples attractions including the Royal Palace of Naples, Castel dell'Ovo and Teatro di San Carlo
- Hear tales of Naples' colorful history from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a Segway sightseeing tour that’s suitable for all fitness levels
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Via Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, 55 -GPS 40°50'29.1"N 14°15'04.1"E- At the departure time, you will find our staff waiting for you at the meeting point with the Segways ready in the street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pose for photographs beside the castle’s medieval turrets and then cruise the sophisticated streets of Via Toledo, an area replete with chic boutiques and a grand shopping center, Galleria Umberto I, with a glass-roofed arcade. Learn about the history of cultural institution, the San Carlo Opera House, during a rest stop, and then absorb the lively atmosphere of Piazza del Plebiscito as you cruise past the picturesque square.
Marvel at the classical façade of the Royal Palace of Naples, a majestic regal residence, and then gaze at the distinctive dome of the Church of San Francesco di Paola. Travel through Villa Communale, a verdant expanse known as the Royal Gardens, and delight in an enticing array of exotic flora. Stop on the soft sands of a beach to see the city’s oldest castle and then slalom through the glamorous district of Santa Lucia on the way back to the start point.
Bid your guide and group a fond farewell at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CSTRents by Nimbus srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by CSTRents - Naples Segway PT Authorized Tour.