Explore our promoted experiences
- Great for families: discounts for teens aged 13 to 17, free for children under 12
- Pick a tour time that suits you: set off in the morning or afternoon
- All the equipment you need provided, including safety gear and insect repellent
- Easy-to-find in Everglades City: departure point located on the main road
Departure & Return
Marina located behind The Glades Haven
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Native Tours & Fishing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands