Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- All kayaking equipment and instruction is provided
- Paddle through the 10,000 Islands Wildlife Refuge
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We meet all guests at the Port of the Islands hotel at 25000 Tamiami Trail East Naples, FL 34114. Our office is located inside the hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We meet all guests inside the hotel lobby at 25000 Tamiami Trail East Naples, FL 34114
- Children 13 and under must ride in a two person kayak with an adult 18 or older.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At certain tide levels this tour can become more difficult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Paddle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Very good, we saw so many water fowls when paddling through the mangrove, highly recommend this one for birders" See review