- Food and sightseeing tour of downtown Naples
- Enjoy a morning or evening tour in one of Italy's culinary capitals
- Sample some of the area's best regional cuisine, such as ragù, sfogliatelle, spaghetti, and pizza
- Explore Naples' cultural attractions between tastings
- Includes vegetarian options
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide at Piazza Bellini by the Greek ruins. Usually there is a military truck nearby. Your guide will wait for you by the ruins with a sign written "Street Food Tour".
The tour will end at Via Toledo. There are taxis nearby. Piazza del Gesù is 2min walking distance from the ending point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- This tour does not accommodate gluten or dairy-free diets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour CAN accommodate vegetarians (not vegans). Please advise at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must present the vaccination certificate to attend this tour or the negative COVID-19 test taken max. within 48 hours ahead of the experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience