- Dolphin-spotting tour from Marco Island
- Learn about the maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands
- Watch for native birds, as well
- Listen to live commentary about the area's ecosystem
Departure & Return
ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE. We will meet you at 11:00 AM at Caxambas Park Marina. Pay the Parking Ticket and display it on your dashboard. We will meet you by the floating docks in front of the ship store where our Captains and guides will greet you by the name on your reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers available. Must be 20 lbs or heavier to come aboard the vessel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Please note: Everyone in your party must sign the electronic waiver located on your voucher before arriving to your Boat Tour
- Please note that a ticket must be purchased for every individual in your party, this includes toddlers ages 0+
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Captain Marco and Steve are great—very educational and many dolphin sightings right upside the boat Great day" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews