- Full-day tour of Italy’s UNESCO–listed Amalfi Coast
- Travel along the Sorrentine Peninsula with a guide and admire fine sea views
- Take in top attractions including the Grotta dello Smeraldo and Amalfi Cathedral
- Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch overlooking the sea
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at the cruise terminal or your centrally located hotel in Naples
- Drive by the coastal villages and towns of Positano and Ravello
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
24 hours after the booking you will receive an email with the pickup time and the meeting instructions
- Molo Beverello, Porto di Napoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Daily Amalfi Coast Group Tour.