7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit by a certified local guide
Full day private transportation by a professional driver
Transportation by the shuttle bus in the royal gardens
All taxes, gas and parking expenses
Skip the line admission fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick the clients up at their accommodation within the provinces of Naples, Salerno or Caserta or Amalfi Coasts or at the cruise port or central station of Naples.
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Activity level is minimal
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Caserta Royal Palace and Spartacus Amphitheater with private transportation
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)IschiaPio Monte della MisericordiaVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)Catacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro)Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore (Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)SolfataraPiazza del PlebiscitoSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)ProcidaNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)