Semi Private Amalfi Coast Shore Excursion Experience
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local and enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel, port, airport or railway station in the Naples area. Different pick you times may apply.
At the port, your driver will be waiting for you just outside of the cruise terminal where taxi and drivers are allowed to wait holding a sign with your name on it. For airports, drivers wait inside the terminal of arrival of your airport, holding a sign with your name on it. When coming by train, your driver will be waiting for you just down the track of your train, holding a sign with your name on it.
- Napoli Afragola, 80021 Afragola, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 1, 84123 Salerno SA, Italy
- Salerno harbor station, Via Molo Manfredi, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Porto Di Napoli, Piazzetta di Porto, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Salerno Costa d'Amalfi Airport, Via Olmo, snc, 84092 Bellizzi SA, Italy
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
What To Expect
In Positano, your driver will drop you off in the pedestrian area to explore on your own. Amble down the picturesque streets and duck in to the many shops and cafés. Next, head for Sorrento, Amalfi or Ravello: It's up to you. Your flexible and informative guide can help you decide your itinerary. See dramatic coastal views you'll get from the road and get back to Naples on time for your cruise ship's departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Touring Italy - Roberto D'Alessandro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Semi Private Amalfi Coast Shore Excursion Experience .