8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up wherever you prefer ,
Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel in Naples and surrounding area , Sorrento , Amalfi coast and Salerno.
If you have a different pick up place , please contact us since paying an additional price we could pick you up even in Rome paying an additional price or we can arrange for you the ride to Naples via high speed train and once in Naples we'll pick you up at the central train station
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Amalfi Coast
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amalfi Coast Day Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amalfi Coast Day Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amalfi Coast Day Tour ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amalfi Coast Day Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Amalfi Coast Day Tour
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiDining Experiences - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiLayover Tours - PompeiiFull-day Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoBus Tours - SorrentoDining Experiences - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoLayover Tours - SorrentoFull-day Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoDining Experiences - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoLayover Tours - PositanoFull-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Galleria Umberto INaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Mitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)PosillipoRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Piazza del PlebiscitoCentro StoricoCastel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreProcidaLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)Mt. Vesuvius (Monte Vesuvio)Via ToledoSolfataraPiazza del Gesù Nuovo