Explore our promoted experiences
- Private charter exclusively for your group
- Fishing gear provided
- Captain cleans fish before you leave
- Multiple departure times available
Departure & Return
Meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park in Naples, Florida. Please drive all the way to the end of Danford street. There is a parking lot where you can park your car. Next to the parking lot is a boat dock where the Captain will be waiting for you ready to go. The boat his white with a burgundy T-top.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Licensed for up to 6 guests: But while the size of the charter boat (22' motorboat) can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 fishing at the same time, to be most comfortable we limit now up to 5 guests for our fishing charters. (Please call us for exceptions.)
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if the charter is missed due to late or non-arrival. Cancellation: To get a full refund you must cancel your charter at least 24 hours in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- You are considered a "No Show" if you are 30 minutes late and do not call.
- What if our trip is cut short? Let's say you book a half-day trip (four hours) and a storm makes us return to the dock after two hours, you will only be charged 50% of the total price of your trip. You will only be charged for the length of the trip any given day allows us to get in.
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be brought directly up to the boat but not on the boat. Comfortable seating (chairs with backrest) on the boat is available for persons with disabilities.
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen (especially for the charters during the day).
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip).
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms