3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the highlights of Naples on this half-day walking tour, which spans hundreds of years of history. Tick off top monuments like the Royal Palace, Piazza del Plebiscito, and San Carlo Theatre, and admire stunning panoramic views overlooking the Gulf of Naples. Tours include front-door pickup from the train station, cruise port, or your hotel.
- A half-day walking tour of Naples’ top highlights
- See where the city’s most famous pizza and pastry shops are located
- Enjoy complimentary tourist assistance during your stay in Naples
- Children up to three years old get free admission on the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Entrance fees to monuments
Departure & Return
P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli Official Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour: Panoramic, Historic and Monumental Naples ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour: Panoramic, Historic and Monumental Naples ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour: Panoramic, Historic and Monumental Naples ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour: Panoramic, Historic and Monumental Naples ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingNaplesBus Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiBus Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCategory
Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Naples Historic Center (Napoli Centro Storico)Via ToledoMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Charterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Centro StoricoSaint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Sansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero)Church and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Bourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica)Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Central Funicular (Funicolare Centrale)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Fontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle)Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)