- Find out exactly why Hawke’s Bay is the premier wine producing region of the North Island on this relaxed afternoon tour. Visit several of the top wineries around Napier, Hastings, and Havelock North. You’ll get the chance to sample fine wines in beautiful natural settings. Grab a bottle (or two) of your favorite to take home and enjoy later.
- The tour lasts four hours, so enjoy other activities in the morning
- A fun way to ease yourself into a night out in Napier
- Learn about wine making and its local history from your guide
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay Tours and Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.