- Explore Sonoma's nature and history the fun and flexible way
- Electric trikes are easy to drive, no experience or driver's license needed
- Travel off the beaten path to places most tourists miss
- Local guide removes the guesswork from picking wineries for tasting
Departure & Return
We are just off the Sonoma Square. Look for the alley marked 414 which leads to the El Paseo Courtyard. If you have any problem finding us, call 707-343-1192 or 707-321-1405.
FREE PARKING IS JUST A TWO MINUTE WALK AWAY Please note: parking on Sonoma Plaza is for three hours only, and your tour will last at least three hours. It is recommended that you park in the free parking lot behind the barracks, just a two minute walk away from our office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under 5 years are not permitted
- 2 person min per individual booking. Tours have a 4 person minimum and may be canceled if there aren't enough people.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pushpak Motors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "NOTE: The shop is a bit tricky to find, down a hallway behind the ice cream shop." See review