- Arimatsu shibori tie-dyeing experience and walking tour
- Explore the history-rich lanes of Arimatsu with a guide
- Admire old houses that date back to the Edo period
- Visit Arimatsu's Tie-Dyeing Museum to learn about shibori
- Create your own shibori work during a hands-on workshop
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shibori Tie-Dye Workshop and Arimatsu City Tour.