- Samurai city of Kiyosu tour and brewery visit
- See Hiyoshi Shrine, a sacred Shinto landmark
- Hear samurai stories from the days of Feudal Japan
- Explore Kiyosu Castle and become a certified samurai
- Refuel with a coffee halfway through the tour
- Enjoy three beers as you tour Kirin Brewery Nagoya Factory
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Smoking is permitted at the cafe NOA
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years and ID may be required; soft drinks are provided if you do not drink alcohol
- Summer in Japan can be hot, so lightweight clothes are recommended with suitable shoes for walking
- Kiyosu Castle is closed on all Japanese national holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who are pregnant
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya.