8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Nagoya Station , 1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of Nagoya Station Central Exit (Central North Exit)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Korankei will be very crowded during the Autumn season (November). Please be aware public transport may be delayed, and there may be significant route changes and/or shorter tour spot times
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - How to enjoy Korankei all year round! Nature & Craftsmanship?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - How to enjoy Korankei all year round! Nature & Craftsmanship?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - How to enjoy Korankei all year round! Nature & Craftsmanship?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - How to enjoy Korankei all year round! Nature & Craftsmanship
8 to 9 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNagoyaNature and Wildlife - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureArt Tours - Aichi PrefectureFull-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureCategory