6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
In front of Nagoya Station Central Exit (Central North Exit)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- There will be slopes and stairs along the way
- Tour finishing spot is different from the starting spot. Please let your tour guide know if you would like to change the tour finishing spot.
- Kamagaki-no-Komichi Museum is closed on Wednesday. If other spots are temporarily closed, tour spots may be changed.
- It will cost 1500JPY to experience all recommended spots (Breakdown of fee: entrance fee 500JPY, lunch 700JPY, painting 300JPY)
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Experience "setomono" of Seto, pottery representing Japan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Experience "setomono" of Seto, pottery representing Japan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Experience "setomono" of Seto, pottery representing Japan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Experience "setomono" of Seto, pottery representing Japan
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNagoyaWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureArt Tours - Aichi PrefectureCategory