- Nagoya city origami and kusudama workshop
- Discover the origins of origami art from your instructor
- Fold simple yet classic creations such as the Japanese crane
- Make a star-shaped kusudama out of smaller pieces of paper
- Take your origami masterpieces home as a souvenir or gift
Departure & Return
NAGONOYA is located inside Endoji Shotengai Shopping Arcade, only 15 minutes walk from Nagoya station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.