2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This is the ultimate fish and sushi experience. Get access to Yanagibashi fish market in Nagoya, where you’ll see fish and seafood being prepared and sold. You won’t have to worry about navigating, as you’ll have a guide with you to lead the way, translate, teach you about sushi, and answer questions. Choose from two tour options—either have a sushi breakfast or enjoy a cooking class.
- Explore the Nagoya's Yanagibashi Fish Market with a private guide
- Early morning tour means you can see the fisherman bringing in the fresh catches
- Guided commentary on the local fishing economy and how to select the freshest fish
- Choose a sushi restaurant breakfast or a cooking lesson
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable local guide
Walking tour of fish market
Sushi cooking class (if sushi class option selected)
Ingredients for making sushi (if sushi class option is selected)
Breakfast (if sushi class option is not selected)
Food and/or drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that the floor of the fish market is wet and some water may be splattered around, please dress accordingly
- Please do not touch the fish and equipment
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Morning Yanagibashi Fish Market and Sushi Tour in Nagoya
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNagoyaFood Tours - Aichi PrefectureUnique Experiences - Aichi PrefectureCity Tours - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureMarkets - Aichi PrefectureCategory