- A fun introduction to Japan’s third-largest city, Nagoya
- Get off-the-beaten-path in this under-visited city
- Learn about Nagoya’s unique culture and experience its distinct vibe
- A convenient place to stop between Tokyo and Osaka/Kyoto
Departure & Return
We meet just outside the fare gates (underground). There is only one set of fare gates, so you needn't fear getting lost.
Since this is a private tour, the end point may vary based on your interests. The guide will consult with you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Great Nagoya: Much more than the city center!.