- Entrance fee to Gunkanjima Island (the Battleship Island) included
- Visit the island where the James Bond film Skyfall was filmed
- Cruise fare is included
- Great choice for travelers who want to explore an abandoned island
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Gunkanjima Museum
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is a possibility that you cannot land to the island due to the condition of the ocean. In that case, we will offer you a gift as an alternative.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Gunkanjima Museum entrance fee will be offered.
- Umbrellas (both rain and shine) are not allowed on the boat. Raincoats can be purchased at the reception and on board for 200 yen, but please bring your own if you can prepare them in advance. We also do not allow parasols, so please wear a hat, sunscreen, and other measures to protect yourself from the heat. Heels are not allowed, and only flat shoes are allowed ashore.
- Wave Height: As in the past, you will not be allowed to go ashore if the wave height exceeds the regulations.
- Present the pledge to board the ship with your signature, and pay additional 310 yen per adult, 150 yen for Youth and Children for Nagasaki City for embarking on the island.
- Visit the Gunkanjima Museum for about 1 hour (12-13:00) and then Boarding will start at 13:20. First come first served(seated), so get to the ship around 13PM to secure your seat.
- The museum can be visited again after disembarking from the ship. 1 re-entry only. Each person will be given a visit pass. The tour ends at 5:00 p.m., so the tour must be completed by then.
- After booking, we will send you the pledge by e-mail. It is better to come with a written pledge if you have access to a printing environment. You can also fill it out on site.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms