- Entrance fee to Gunkanjima Island (the Battleship Island) included
- Visit the island where the James Bond film Skyfall was filmed
- Cruise fare is included
- Great choice for travelers who want to explore an abandoned island
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is a possibility that you cannot land to the island due to the condition of the ocean. In that case, we will offer you a gift as an alternative.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Gunkanjima Museum entrance fee will be offered for free by March
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Visit Gunkanjima Island (Battleship Island) in Nagasaki.