Departure & Return
Meeting at Kurawankan (Togei no Yakata) [By a Car] Approx. 5 mins from Hasami/Arita IC Approx. 15 mins from Ureshino IC [By a Train] Approx. 15 mins by taxi from JR Arita Sta. (There is no direct bus to Kurawan Kan) Approx. 15 mins by Seihi Bus from JR Mikawachi Sta. ('Mikawachi Ekimae' stop - 'Yakimono Koen Mae' stop) Approx. 40 mins by Seihi Bus from JR Sasebo Sta.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY 株式会社VISIT九州 / VISIT KYUSHU LTD.
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Hasami Ware 2-Day Tour with Special Guide ~ '400 years history' and 'Modern daily use pottery' ~.