Departure & Return
Meeting point: Shirakawa Resort Ikenotaira Hotel Lakeside Plaza 1F Access: Get off the train at Chino Station on JR Chuo Line, get on a bus bound for Higashi Shirakabako Bus Stop, from the west entrance of platform No,3 of Shirakabako-Kurumayama Kougen-Kirigamine Line.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The registration begins in 5 minutes before the tour starts. Please be sure to reach the meeting point with plenty of time. Transportation services might be crowded during peak seasons and national holidays. No show without any contact beforehand will result in cancellation.
- We will inform you of any cancellations due to inclement weather or other disasters. Otherwise the tour will start on time.
- Feel free to contact us to reschedule the time or the date of tour due to rain.
- People who can ride a bike.
- Those who are over 150 cm tall and are junior high school students or older.
- Junior high and high school students must be accompanied by a guardian.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Thrilling E-Bike Tour of Nagano.