2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Saved to wishlist!
Soft ice cream (subject to change depending on the season) during the tour
Departure & Return
Japan, 〒389-0821 Nagano, Chikuma, Kamiyamadaonsen, 2-chōme−１６−１７
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Onsen Town Walking Tour in Nagano Group ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Onsen Town Walking Tour in Nagano Group ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingNaganoWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - KawagoeWalking Tours - TokyoCategory