2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet and gloves
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Iiyama Station , Iiyama, Nagano 389-2253, JapanThis activity will end right where it started.
Iiyama Station 1F Shin'etsu-Shizenkyo Activity Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY 信越自然郷アクティビティセンター
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cycling Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaganoMountain Bike Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoCategory