Are you interested in?
Active & Outdoor Classes
2 Tours & Activities
On the Water
5 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
While enjoying the fun and sun in Myrtle Beach, take some time for a lesson in surfing, tailored to fit all ages and skill levels. Learn the basics of proper form and ocean safety from a professional surf instructor that is both CPR- and first aid-certified. After some stretching, head to the water and discover how to paddle and catch waves. The instructor remains in the water through the end of the lesson, making students feel at home while attending to every learning need.
- Learn how to surf in Myrtle Beach
- Discover the basics both in and out of the water
- Professional surf instructors are both CPR- and first aid-certified
- Choose from a wide variety of lesson times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
1- or 2-hour lesson (based on option selected)
Use of surfboard and leash
Wetsuit and towels
Departure & Return
Departure Point3200 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You MUST be able to swim
- Please wear a bathing suit and bring a towel. Sun protection such as sunscreen is strongly advised
- Lessons are not private however the price does vary based on the number of guests per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jack's Surf Lessons and Board Rentals, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7139P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesMyrtle BeachUnique Experiences - South CarolinaSports Lessons - South CarolinaSurfing Lessons - South CarolinaCategory